Train to Teach
INTERESTED IN TEACHING?
This summer, in partnership with Haybridge SCITT, we will be offering undergraduate degree students currently studying in a STEM subject the chance to take part in a three-week, Department of Education, paid internship programme.
The programme will include:
- £300 weekly payment over three weeks
- A structured programme
- An induction into school life
- Opportunities to observe a range of lessons and year groups in a secondary school in Mathematics, Physics, or Computing departments
- Opportunities to observe pastoral departments
- An introduction into Initial Teaching Training (ITT)
- Ongoing support with applications for routes into teaching
- Personalised Internship Experience Handbooks
- A certificate of completion
- be currently studying for an Undergraduate Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) related subject
- be interested in teaching or becoming a teacher
- be available between the 6th of June and the 24th June
- be able to work well in a team
- be willing to learn
- be willing to adapt in a busy school environment
- be intuitive
All successful applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check prior to the start of the programme.
If you are interested in applying for a place, or if you want more information, please contact us:
Deadline for Applications – Friday 6th of May 2022